A vacation package can be planned directly through PEF Travel Services or through one of PEF Travel’s affiliate booking sites. Regardless of which way you choose to plan and book your vacation package, if you are a PEF member or PEF retiree, you will receive a 5% rebate* on the package purchase. The rebate is calculated on commissionable components of:
- Vacation packages
- Cruise packages
- Tour vacation packages
You will receive your rebate approximately two weeks after you return from your vacation. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your vacation today!
1) Plan Your Vacation Package Directly with a PEF Travel Service Representative:
- Travel agency hours: Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., EST
- Call: (518) 782-9045 or (800) 767-1840
- Email PEF Travel Services
- Location: 10 Airline Drive, Suite 101, Albany, NY 12205
Let our agents help you build the dream vacation of your choosing, including:
- Walt Disney World–our specialty
- Caribbean vacation–plan your vacation package to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean, your favorite resort, and all-inclusive vacation of your dreams.
- Cruise vacation–experience the splendor of Alaska, the beauty of the Caribbean, or the unforgettable views and attractions of Europe
- Or any other destination of your choosing…PEF Travel Services does it all!
2) Plan Your Vacation Package on Your Own Using PEF Travel Vacation Affiliate Booking Sites:
Book your own trip using anyone of the following affiliate booking sites and if you are a PEF member or PEF retiree, you will still receive a 5% rebate! Or, explore your options through these affiliate booking sites and then reach out to PEF Travel to book!
In order to be eligible for the 5% rebate, the package must be booked directly through the link provided and associated with the booking sites above, or by calling PEF Travel to book for you.
PEF Travel Services books with all tour operators. Contact our office for more information.
*The 5% rebate is available on the commissionable package value of all tour programs, cruises, and special promotions booked and paid for by the member. Rebates do not apply to airline tickets, AMTRAK, car rentals, or hotel arrangements that are not part of a travel package. All taxes, fees and security charges, port taxes, fuel surcharges, and insurance program costs are excluded in calculating the rebate.