PEF MBP Utica Zoo Family Day
Join Us For the
Region 6 PEF Membership Benefits Program
Family Day at the
1 Utica Zoo Way, Utica, New York 13501
Saturday, June 9, 2018
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Rain or Shine
Lunch to be served from noon – 3 p.m.
at the Rotary Pavilion.
Purchase your discounted tickets today,
for just $10.00.
Limited tickets available so act now!
|* See Important Information About Your Ticket Purchase(s) Below!
PEF members, PEF retirees, and immediate family members are invited to join PEF MBP at this family-oriented and fun-filled event:
Registration from 10 a.m. – noon, just outside the main entrance to the zoo. Look for the PEF MBP table!
Total park experience from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wildlife Hall
- Primate Hall
- Asian Realm
- African Alley
- North Trek Nature Trail
- Children’s Zoo (Bring extra quarters to feed the goats, sheep, alpaca, and chickens.)
- Educational Animals
- Camel Feeding (11:30 a.m.)
- Sea Lion Feeding (12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
- Children’s Playground in the Children’s Zoo
Lunch at the Rotary pavilion & deck from noon – 3 p.m.
- Grilled burgers
- Hot dogs
- Pulled chicken
- Pasta salad, skillet corn, and Hawaiian baked beans
- Cherry and apple cobbler
- Lemonade, iced tea, and bottled water
Free face painting on the Rotary deck from noon – 3 p.m.
PEF MBP vendors/raffle prizes on the Rotary deck from noon – 3 p.m. (Vendors confirmed to date.)
- Liberty Mutual
- Sun Life
- Stacey Braun
- PEF Health & Safety
- PEF Retirees
- PEF Membership Benefits Program
- PEF Travel
(Raffle prize drawings to take place at the end of the day. Winners do not have to be present in the park to win. Winners will be contacted directly by the appropriate vendors the week following the event.)
DOWNLOAD UTICA ZOO MAP
About the Utica Zoo.
Important information regarding your ticket purchase(s) and event registration:
- Limit of 6 tickets per PEF member/PEF retiree.
- No refunds.
- Only members employed by agencies/facilities in Regions 6 and retirees associated with Chapter 6 are able to purchase tickets. Your agency/facility/chapter/region association will be verified before ticket orders are processed.
- If you place an order and you are not employed by an agency/facility in Regions 6 or do not have retiree Chapter 6 association, your order will be rejected and you will receive a cancellation confirmation.
- You will be mailed a confirmation letter and a packing slip indicating the number of tickets purchased, once your order is processed. Please be sure to bring your packing slip with you.
- The PEF member/retiree must present photo identification and his/her packing slip, with the ticket quantity purchased, at the PEF MBP registration table the day of the event. Registration will take place from 10 a.m. – noon, just outside the main entrance to the zoo. Look for the PEF MBP table! Members must sign in to receive wristbands for admittance to the zoo and the PEF MBP lunch.
- You will receive an event reminder email approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
- Ticket sales will end on 5/31/2018 or when ticket availability has run out (whichever comes first).
- Event day registration will take place near the main zoo entrance at Parking Lot A. Parking also available in Lot B.
- There will be no rain date.
Please note: There is no cost for parking.
GPS Address: Use the zoo’s neighbor’s address of 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica, NY 13501 if the actual zoo address is not working in your GPS.
Children 2 & under are free.
For additional information or questions, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 342-4306, ext. 243.
All sales are final. PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost or stolen email order confirmations. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets.