PEF MBP Family Day at Thunder Island
Join Us For the
Region 4 PEF Membership Benefits Program
Family Day at the
21 Wilcox Road, Fulton, NY 13069
Saturday, July 28, 2018
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Rain or Shine
Lunch between noon – 3 p.m. at the Oasis outdoor pavilion.
Purchase your discounted tickets today,
for just $10.00.
Limited tickets available so act now!
|* See Important Information About Your Ticket Purchase(s) Below!
PEF members, PEF retirees, and immediate family members are invited to join PEF MBP at this family-oriented and fun-filled event:
Registration from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. just outside the main entrance to park. Look for the PEF MBP table!
Enjoy everything the park has to offer (Park & Waterpark hours: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.). PEF MBP Family day event officially ends at 4 p.m.
- Black water tunnel twisters
- Thunder rush extreme body sliding
- Two body twisters
- Tube slide (single or double)
- Two kiddie slides
- Kiddie mini river
- 17 hole jungle mini golf course
- Go-carts and zip lining can be purchased separately at the park as these items are not included with your ticket.
Buffet lunch from noon – 3 p.m. at the Oasis outdoor pavilion.
- Hamburgers and hotdogs
- Baked beans
- Macaroni salad
- Salt potatoes
- Sausage, peppers, and onions
- Baked Ziti
- Lemonade, iced tea, fruit punch, and bottled water
PEF MBP vendors/raffle prizes at the Oasis outdoor pavilion from noon – 3:00 p.m. (Vendors confirmed to date.)
- Liberty Mutual
- Sun Life
- Stacey Braun
- PEF Health & Safety
- PEF Retirees
- PEF Membership Benefits Program
- PEF Travel
(Raffle prize drawings to take place at the end of the day. Winners do not have to be present in the park to win. Winners will be contacted directly by the appropriate vendors the week following the event.)
Please note: Bringing your own towels to Thunder Island is recommended.
Lockers are available for rent with unlimited use for the day. Must be purchased separately upon arrival at the park.
About Thunder Island.
Directions to the park.
Important information regarding your ticket purchase(s) and event registration:
- Limit of 6 tickets per PEF member/PEF retiree.
- No refunds.
- Only members employed by agencies/facilities in Regions 4 and retirees associated with Chapter 4 are able to purchase tickets. Your agency/facility/chapter/region association will be verified before ticket orders are processed.
- If you place an order and you are not employed by an agency/facility in Regions 4 or do not have retiree Chapter 4 association, your order will be rejected and you will receive a cancellation confirmation.
- You will be mailed a confirmation letter and a packing slip indicating the number of tickets purchased, once your order is processed. Please be sure to bring your packing slip with you.
- The PEF member/retiree must present photo identification and his/her packing slip, with the ticket quantity purchased, at the PEF MBP registration table the day of the event. Registration will take place from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 a.m., just outside the main entrance to the park. Look for the PEF MBP table! Members must sign in to receive wristbands for admittance to the waterpark and the PEF MBP lunch.
- You will receive an event reminder email approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
- Ticket sales will end on 7/18/2018 or when ticket availability has run out (whichever comes first).
- Event day registration will take place near the main waterpark entrance.
- There will be no rain date.
Please note: There is no cost for parking.
Children 2 & under are free.
For additional information or questions, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 342-4306, ext. 243.
All sales are final. PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost or stolen email order confirmations. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets.