PEF MBP Cascades Indoor Waterpark Family Day
Join Us For the
Region 5 PEF Membership Benefits Program
Family Day at the
2177 Clute Road, Cortland, NY 13045
Saturday, May 5, 2018
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Grab and go buffet lunch between noon – 2 p.m. in the Birthday Room. Take it with you to the water park area.
Purchase your discounted tickets today,
for just $10.00.
Limited tickets available so act now!
|* See Important Information About Your Ticket Purchase(s) Below!
PEF members, PEF retirees, and immediate family members are invited to join PEF MBP at this family-oriented and fun-filled event:
Registration from 10 a.m. – noon, just outside the main entrance to Cascades Indoor Waterpark. Look for the PEF MBP table!
Enjoy everything the waterpark has to offer from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m., however, the PEF MBP event officially ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Starlight Arcade—with 38 coin operated games, great for children of all ages.
- Whitewater Wave Pool—with over 67,000 gallons of water, all fed by a raging 30 ft. wide, 13 ft. tall waterfall.
- The Rapids—with 4 water slides to choose from:
- Rapids 2 & 3: two interior slides, over 100 ft. long and 2-stories high, designed for children and young adults 42-48″ tall and under 130 lbs.
- Rapids 4 & 5: two 3-story enclosed slides; one 250 ft. long body slide that goes outside the building before re-entering inside, and a one- or two-person tube slide that travels outside the building before landing back inside the waterpark. (Must be 48″ tall to ride either slide. Children and young adults 42-48″ tall may ride the tube slide if accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or older.)
- Big Bear Falls—an interactive play structure, featuring a net climb, 4 water blasters, 2 slides, water jets, a 500 gallon, 360º deluge bucket, and more. (No age limit/height limit.)
- Little Bear Falls—designed specifically for small children, with 6″ – 12″ water depth, air and water bubble features, a tiny tot’s swing, and a kid-size slide. Children must be 48″ and under to play in this area.
- The Cove—a 22,000 gallon, 1,000 sq. ft. basketball cove fed by a 9 ft. high waterfall, and featuring 2 custom themed basketball hoops.
- Northwoods Pool & Hot Springs—Northwoods Pool is a 1,500 sq. ft., 35,000 gallon, outdoor swimming pool heated and open year-round. Hot Springs includes large indoor/outdoor hot tubs, featuring hydrotherapy jets and 100° water temperature.
Buffet lunch from noon – 2 p.m. Pick up your lunch in the Birthday Room and take it with you back to the waterpark.
- Sirloin steak hamburgers and classic all American hot dogs
- Pasta salad and green salad
- Sliced watermelon
- Cookies and brownies
- Lemonade, iced tea, and bottled water
PEF MBP vendors/raffle prizes from noon – 3:00 p.m. (Vendors confirmed to date.)
- Liberty Mutual
- Sun Life
- Stacey Braun
- PEF Health & Safety
- PEF Retirees
- PEF Membership Benefits Program
- PEF Travel
(Raffle prize drawings to take place at the end of the day. Winners do not have to be present in the park to win. Winners will be contacted directly by the appropriate vendors the week following the event.)
Please note: Bringing your own towels to Cascades Indoor Waterpark is recommended. One complimentary towel per guest will be issued at the Arcade Counter upon check in to the waterpark.
View Locker Information for Small and Large Lockers. Must be purchased separately upon arrival at waterpark.
About Cascade Waterpark.
Printable Greek Peak Mountain Resort Map (includes the Hope Lake Lodge & Cascades Indoor Waterpark)
Important information regarding your ticket purchase(s) and event registration:
- Limit of 6 tickets per PEF member/PEF retiree.
- No refunds.
- Only members employed by agencies/facilities in Regions 5 and retirees associated with Chapter 5 are able to purchase tickets. Your agency/facility/chapter/region association will be verified before ticket orders are processed.
- If you place an order and you are not employed by an agency/facility in Regions 5 or do not have retiree Chapter 5 association, your order will be rejected and you will receive a cancellation confirmation.
- You will be mailed a confirmation letter and a packing slip indicating the number of tickets purchased, once your order is processed. Please be sure to bring your packing slip with you.
- The PEF member/retiree must present photo identification and his/her packing slip, with the ticket quantity purchased, at the PEF MBP registration table the day of the event. Registration will take place from 10 a.m. – noon, just outside the main entrance to Cascade Indoor Waterpark. Look for the PEF MBP table! Members must sign in to receive wristbands for admittance to the waterpark and the PEF MBP lunch.
- You will receive an event reminder email approximately 2-3 days prior to the event.
- Ticket sales will end on 4/29/2018 or when ticket availability has run out (whichever comes first).
- Event day registration will take place near the main waterpark entrance.
- There will be no rain date.
Please note: There is no cost for parking. Parking is located at Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark. (Cascades Waterpark). Enter the lodge and waterpark area via Clute Road off NYS Rt. 392. Cascades Indoor Waterpark is part of the Greek Peak Mountain Resort and Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 42.507739 and Longitude: -76.139174
Greek Peak on Google Maps.
Actual retail price of Cascades Indoor Waterpark Family Day tickets:
Children 2 & under are free.
For additional information or questions, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 342-4306, ext. 243.
All sales are final. PEF Membership Benefits Program cannot be responsible for lost or stolen email order confirmations. No refunds or exchanges, which includes unused tickets and e-tickets.