PEF members and PEF retirees could receive hundreds of dollars in savings, in addition to a special group discount of up to 10% when you use payroll or pension deduction. You could also save more with MetLife Auto & Home’s superior driver discount. In addition to auto and home* insurance, MetLife Auto & Home offers other insurance policies to meet your diverse needs, including:
• Landlord’s Rental Dwelling
• Mobile Home
• Recreational Vehicle
• Personal Excess Liability
• One easy-to-remember, toll-free number, 1 800 GET-MET 8, for all your insurance needs, such as free insurance quotes, making changes to your policy, and just asking questions.
• 24-hour, 7 days a week claim reporting
• Extended customer service hours, including weekday evenings and Saturdays
• Enhanced product coverages that are built into every auto policy**
• Choose an automated payment option—payroll or pension deduction (deducted from your paycheck or checking account) and receive 10% discount (5% without payroll/pension deduction). Insurance premiums are spread throughout the policy term with no down payments, interest charges, or service fees (a down payment is required in some instances).
• Select direct billing as your preferred option
• Use your favorite credit card and you may earn valuable membership reward points***
Since everyone’s insurance policies renew at different times during the year, you may apply for group auto and home insurance at any time by calling 1 800 GET-MET 8 (1-800-438-6388) and mention customer code BR6 when you call. Representatives are available Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m.–10:30 p.m., Sat., 8 a.m.–8 p.m., and Sun., noon–4 p.m. EST.
An insurance consultant will provide you with free, no-obligation premium quotes. If you choose to switch, a consultant will help you apply for insurance while you’re on the phone. (Please have your insurance policy with you when you call.)
Take advantage of MetLife Auto & Home* for outstanding customer service and a full suite of products to meet your diverse insurance needs. See how easy it is to switch.
Mention that you are a member of the Public Employees Federation and the Group Code is BR6.