Liberty Mutual Identity Theft
Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
Cover expenses to help restore your identity.
For an average of just 7 cents a day, Liberty Mutual’s Identity Fraud Expense Coverage1 provides up to $15,000 per occurrence and $30,000 per policy period2 to cover certain expenses incurred when recovering your identity including:
- Approved, reasonable attorney fees that alone can cost thousands of dollars.
- Employer-documented lost wages for time away from work to attend meetings with attorneys and other law officials.3
- Loan application fees accrued if you reapply for a loan that was rejected because of identity fraud.
- Notary costs required for official documents.
- Mailing costs, such as certified mail to law enforcement agencies and financial institutions.
Get expert assistance with every step:
Restoring your identity and credit can be daunting. The experienced counselors at the Identity Fraud Crisis Resolution Center guide you step-by-step throughout the entire process. They will:
- Serve as the liaison between you and your creditors.
- Immediately notify the three national credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
- Obtain a 3-in-1 credit report from each bureau.
- Provide a year of credit monitoring from the date of the first report.
- Educate you on ways to prevent identity theft from recurring: Breach Assist, Phish Assist, Social Media Compromise Assist, Email Compromise & System Protection Guidance, Assisted Living Fraud Support.
24/7 Claims Assistance
Liberty Mutual’s dedicated team is always available to give you all the attention your claim demands. Call 1-800-2CLAIMS, or make a claim online.
Liberty Mutual is committed to helping you find the right policy coverage that meets your specific needs. Licensed sales reps take the time to get to know you and will consult with you to explain your options clearly and recommend coverage that ensures you are properly protected, no matter where you are in life.
For a free coverage review and no-obligation quote, call 888-747-2146.
1The description of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverage and programs vary by stat, and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult a sales representative.
2Optional coverage. Deductible applies. Subject to terms and conditions provided in your policy.
3Coverage limit for employer-documented lost wages is $500/week for a maximum of four weeks.
Coverage provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates. 175 Berkeley St., Boston, MA. ©2015Liberty Mutual Insurance
PER 9 MW 2015/03