1) Shop: Select those products in our eStore that say “e-tickets” (in their product description)
2) Buy: Purchase your ticket(s)
3) Print: Tickets will be emailed to you as an attached PDF. Save the attachment onto your computer. You now have your ticket stored. Print them at your convenience. All you’ll need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0. or higher. (If you don’t have it, download it for free.)
4) If you do not want to wait for your email with your e-tickets to arrive:
5) Enjoy: At the venue, your tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry into the event.
Please note: e-tickets must be printed out and taken with you to the venue. E-Tickets are NOT scannable via a mobile device. You must have a hard copy ticket with you.
When you select e-tickets as your delivery method during your purchase, you’ll get two e-mails. The first is your order confirmation email. This email only confirms your order and may not be used for entry into the event. Shortly after, you’ll get another email containing a PDF attachment with your e-tickets. You must open the attachment and print out the ticket(s) for entry into the event. Scanning tickets via a mobile device is not an option.
1) Printer – Any ink-jet or laser printer (color or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print e-tickets . Use 8.5″ x 11″, white paper for best results. If you’re unsure of your printer’s resolution/dpi, check the printer manual.
2) Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. If you do not have it, download it now for free.
The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! Tickets are not scannable via a mobile device.
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry. Make sure you keep the printed ticket in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to be used, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, the purchaser’s name and their unique PEF Membership Identification Number (MIN) is on each ticket.
Only venues with the appropriate scanning equipment can offer e-tickets.
As e-tickets become more popular, more venues will use them, increasing the availability of e-tickets for you to take advantage of.
Yes. Close out of your PDF viewer and try opening up the attachment again. If you are still not seeing a bar code, please contact PEF MBP at (800) 342-4306, ext. 243.
Go to the PEF MBP website and click on “Your Account” at the very top right of the home page to check your order. If your order was placed successfully, you will see a message at the top where you can download/print your e-tickets. If you do not see the order, that means that it was not successfully completed and you should try again.
If you did not receive your confirmation email, please contact us during our office hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm EST at (518) 785-1900, ext. 243, so we can help you with your order. Or, go into the estore, click on “Your Account”, and look for your order to confirm it was placed. You may print your e-ticket from your account as well.
No. Vendors need to have the physical print out of the e-ticket in order to scan it. Scanning of e-tickets from a mobile device is not available as a method of entry into a venue at this time. It is important that you print your e-ticket at home and bring it with you.
You will receive one confirmation email, plus one email with a PDF attachment containing all tickets purchased for that order. The PDF file will contain multiple pages with one ticket per page. Please note: If you place an additional order for more tickets to the same event, you will receive another set of emails.
You will receive one confirmation email, plus one email with a PDF attachment for each event.
For example, if you purchase one Six Flags New England ticket and one Six Flags Great Escape ticket within the same order, you will receive one confirmation email confirming your entire purchase order for both venues and then one email with a PDF attachments for each ticket you ordered.
Attractions do not allow PEF MBP to return or reissue e-tickets. Therefore, as clearly marked throughout our website, no refunds or returns are accepted on e-tickets.